Members of the inaugural Chinese Medicine Board of Australia were appointed for three years by the Australian Health Workforce Ministerial Council.
Functions of the Board
The functions of the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia include:
- developing standards, codes and guidelines for the Chinese Medicine profession
- approving accreditation standards and accredited courses of study
- registering Chinese Medicine practitioners and students
- handling notifications, complaints, investigations and disciplinary hearings
- assessing overseas trained practitioners who wish to practise in Australia
Our functions are supported by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). For information about legislation governing our operations see AHPRA's Legislation and Publications pages.
Contact the Board
Professor Charlie Xue, Chair
Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
G.P.O. Box 9958
Melbourne VIC 3001
You can use the online enquiry form to contact the board.
Receive updates from the Board
If you would like to receive updates from the Board simply send us your full name and email address. Send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.